It has been a few weeks since I published 5 must read posts about blogging. In case you are new, welcome to the series I launched in June. Each Friday (or when I have good articles to share) I am sharing FIVE must read posts about blogging that I have read during the week and tell why I think they are important for you to read! The topics will include SEO, social media, online marketing, and more. I will be sharing them on Friday so that hopefully you can take some time out during the weekend to read them. Here we go!
1. How to Write Newsletters that Convert by Think Creative Collective – Are you like me and struggle with what to send in newsletters? The fabulous ladies over at Think Creative Collective share 5 tips for writing newsletters that convert. My favorite is number 4 – include one request, not ten. Don’t overwhelm your reader!
2. 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Any Website Traffic (And How To Fix It) by Jeff Bullas – You know that I have to love #1 – your SEO game is weak. The longer you put off doing SEO on your blog/website, the longer it will take to start getting organic traffic. #5 is also one I preach – spending too much time CREATING content and not enough time PROMOTING it. I know we are all guilty of this.
3. Here’s How to Perfectly Optimize Your Infographic for SEO by Quicksprout – Have you created an amazing infographic? Don’t forget to optimize it. The article contains step by step instructions on what you should do!
4. 8 Ways to Optimize Your Facebook Page by Convince & Convert – When was the last time you spent any time optimizing your Facebook business page? This article contains some easy to implement suggestions.
5. How To Bullet Journal Using A Trello Board by Trello – I love Trello, but have also loved bullet journaling in the past. Loving this article from Trello about how to combine the two.
Which of this week’s 5 must read posts did you like best? Have you ever created an infographic? When was the last time you updated your Facebook business page? Have you tried bullet journaling? Come visit my SEO & Online Marketing Facebook group and share your thoughts!5 must read posts about blogging & more! #seo #blogging #socialmedia #onlinemarketingClick To Tweet
PS – Did you catch my post 8 blogging tools worth paying for?